Sunday, September 07, 2008



So the big truck came and took nearly all of his stuff away. I don't know if that means he's more officially left, but this was exciting and not sad. There's a certain romance in the acquisition of this little flat at the top of a house in Amsterdam, I'm feeling rather proud of what he's done. Now we will organise and rework our house, and have to think of what it will be in the future and not what it has been. What a good little room that back bedroom has been. It was once the place where the two of my boys slept together in a double bed, then it swapped backwards and forward between them, always the prime territory as it had the second set top box. Now it's empty of nearly everything, but Joel is squatting there on a futon, announcing,

" I love this room, can I move my socks and pants in, then ill have everything I need."

Fat chance it'll get decorated now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home